Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little about me =)

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be back in school. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Jennifer Taylor. I am a wife and a new mom of a beautiful baby boy. My husband is going to school for video game design, and my ultimate goal is to be a Registered Nurse just like my mother and grandmother. It's hard for me to pick just one artist to be my favorite, as I have many that I enjoy immensely. I would have to say that my top two are Da Vinci and Van Gough. Da Vinci because he was a master of the human body and invention, and Van Gough because his painting style amazes me. I decided to take Human Biology not only because it is a prerequisite for the Nursing program, but because I love science and the human body amazes me. I hope to gain a better understanding of the body and how it is formed and how it works. I look forward to working with all of you and look forward to an awesome eight weeks. Good luck!

No comments: