Friday, July 25, 2008

Unit 4 Self/ Unit Evaluation

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE


1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
My formatting, my pictures, and my citing.


2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
Timeliness of postings, and more thorough research.


3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
I would have to say about 90 or 95%. I'm confident in my work.



4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
I can't, because the class is over.

REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")


1. At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
I would have to say Fetal Development. As a mother, I find it all very intriguing.


2. At what moment in the unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
If I absolutely had to pick something, it would be Deep Time Evolutionary History. History is not my best subject. LOL.


3. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most affirming and helpful?
I most enjoyed the response time on our network forum. I always got an answer within 24 hours or less.


4. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?
I honestly cannot think of one single thing. This section was a piece of cake.


5. What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

My knowledge of most of the content in this section. I honestly thought this unit was going to be the toughest yet, but it wasn't.

1 comment:

SFCable said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. Ethernet Cables