Friday, June 13, 2008

Unit 1 Self and Unit Evaluation

Self Evaluation
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
My picture choices, my material choices for the cell lab, and my early posting, which helps me out big time on crunch day!
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
Definitly the way I put my posts together, and my dependancy on the book.
3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
Honestly, I would have to say a mid-range B. I know my stuff, but I'm not worthy of an A.
4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
Now that I know what to expect, and how things are supposed to be done, I can study and post more efficiantly.

Unit Evaluation
1.At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
I would have to say the second half of the unit, mostly because I love Genetics!
2.At what moment in this unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
At the beginning. There were a lot of new things for me, and I am easily confused.
3.What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that you find most affirming and helpful?
I loved the promptness of the teacher. If I had a question, I usually got an answer that same day. That helped out a lot!
4.What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?
The blog and stuff like that was kind of confusing, mostly because it's new to me.
5.What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
I didn't think I could learn everything in eight weeks, but I am learning a lot!

No comments: